Working on Our Power is a 9 month leadership programme for Womxn of Colour across Europe. The programme will be facilitated in English with possibility for onsite translations if needed. You can send your application in the language you're most comfortable with, just know that the selection team will process your application with open source tools to translate it.
We want to make this programme accessible to everyone, and to make it easier, just follow the steps below.
1. Decide how you'd like to submit your application to us by either:
- Filling out an online form (word limit 600 words)
- Sending us a video (under 6 mins)
- Sending us recorded audio (under 6 mins)
2. Answer these three questions in your application:
- Describe the community you feel accountable to? Let us know how this programme will support your community to reach their goals?
- If selected, how will your participation support Working on Our Power to deliver an intersectional and intergenerational programme in line with our values?
- What do you believe to be your greatest strength as a Womxn of Color? What are you personal shortcomings? Where do you see room for growth?
Send them to us by 9am (GMT+1/BST) on Friday 25th May. Videos and audio can also be sent to email@example.com if this is easier
Applications close at midnight on Friday 25th May
Interviews will run on the week of 28th May
We should be able to confirm your place by 4th June